WHY YOU NEED MANAGED IT
How Much Will a Cyber attack Cost Your Enterprise?
Most businesses can’t afford to find out. In addition to downtime, a cyber attack or other disaster can impact your reputation and profitability. Strengthen your environment against daily threats from viruses, hackers, data loss, system failure, and more, rather than risking damage to your business.
BREAK FIX VS. MANAGED SERVICES
The Difference Between Business Continuity and Crisis Mode
Break-fix IT solutions troubleshoot issues as they arise, leaving little incentive for detection or prevention. PCWizrd fixes issues as they arise, but focuses on preventing them from happening in the first place. That means you stay up and running without IT distractions keeping you from achieving your business goals.
WHAT YOU GET
Offload the Heavy Lifting of Your IT Infrastructure
In addition to a Virtual CIO and Network Administrator, you’re backed by our national team providing:
- 24/7 automated monitoring of IT systems and devices
- Automated critical and patch updates
- Advanced anti-virus, malware, spyware, and ransomware tools
- Automated file- and image-level cloud backups
- Password best practice training and management using a self-service password vault account for every employee
- Firewall content management services
- Compliance with HIPAA, PCI, CLI, GDPR, and NIST CSF standards
- Dark web scanning and monitoring
- SIEM management that detects malicious behavior and strengthens the defenses in your enterprise environment
See how PCWizrd goes beyond the typical managed service provider.
Enhance enterprise network security and protection from hackers by enforcing IT best practices and implementing SIEM management.
Your Extended Team
Let our team focus on your technology. Your PCWizrd team includes:
- Dedicated Virtual CIO: Works directly with your leadership on an ongoing basis to prioritize key IT initiatives, budgets, and develop a technology roadmap.
- Dedicated Network Administrator: Implements and maintains IT best practices, system deliverables, and technical standards throughout your organization.
- Centralized Services: Monitors your network around the clock to identify potential risks, while also managing updates, improving system performance, and conducting regular preventative maintenance.
- Certified Help Desk: Supports end users to address IT- or network-related issues.